2015 has been a challenging year in the Dudgeon house. Thank you to so many of our friends and family who have supported us, cried with us, prayed for us and fed us :) In August, Justin was hospitalized with abdominal pain, and after a 3 day stay they decided the pain would subside on its own and released him. He’s been doing well since. In September I began 2 ½ months of work travel. I visited Denver; Cheyenne, WY; Salt Lake City, UT; Spokane, WA; Hermiston, OR; San Antonio; Del Rio; Houston and Pueblo, CO. In November, due to budget cuts, I was reassigned to a new team and will be working as a business analyst starting in January. And on December 12, after a sudden and very brief battle with an auto-immune disease (IMHA) we lost our sweet 9 year-old Fozzie. We miss him dearly, but as the days go on it gets easier to remember all the happiness he brought us.
There was some good in our year too, in May Justin and I
attended the last ever Star Wars Weekends at DisneyWorld and in October we celebrated
our 10th anniversary with a cruise to the same spots as our
honeymoon – San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, St. Lucia and
Barbados. In November, Justin joined me
on my work travel in San Antonio and we saw our first ever Spurs game. The following weekend we joined friends in
Denver and took in the scenery and some brewery tours. Justin continues to love his job and is now a
System Support Analyst.
I haven’t gotten around to finishing our photo albums
this year, but when I do I’ll post them here. In the meantime, most of the photos are available on our Facebook pages.
We hope 2015 brought wonderful memories to your family and
wish you peace and joy in 2016.

No comments:
Post a Comment